22 weeks pregnant, advised to take Susten since 17th week. Does it have any side effect ?

Hi I am Ashwini Goel from India. my wife is 32 years old, our first child(son) is 2 years 9 months old. He was born 3 weeks before the expected date of delivery vide c-section. the doctor said that the scan results at that time showed that sufficient fluid was not present around the baby and the blood circulation of the baby was getting affected, so the operation was carried out immediately on the discovery. my son was born 2.2 kgs. He now weighs 11.5 kgs and is allergic and has developed asthama since last 6 months. My wife is pregnent now 21-22 weeks. The doctor has prescribed Susten 300mg twice a day after food since the 17th week and has asked to continue for another month. The other medicines prescribed are ARG-9 Sachet one daily, Ossopan twice a day, Tayo 60K once a week, Folvite 1 daily. I am concerned about the continuance of Susten 300 mg. How long should that be taken?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012