22 stitches on top lip, swelling reduced but tightness seen, hurts while smiling. Anything to worry ?

I busted my top lip open and got 22 stitches. The nurse that stitched it admitted that it was seriously deep. She made two layers of stitches, inside the lip, and out. It s been five days and the swelling has receded rather well, but there is still considerable tightness and a couple of stitches have been accidentally pulled out. It almost hurts to stretch it as to smile. Am I still in danger of splitting it back open? It may be worth mentioning that although the swelling in the lip itself has receded, there is a hard lump in the middle of my lip, near the trauma.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Hello mam,

You need to take antibiotics and anti-inflammatory medicines after consulting your surgeon