22 month old has a big red lump under armpit with white pus patches. What to do ?

Hello Doc, My 22 month old boy has a big lump under his armpit which is red and now i see which has come up with two white( patches soft to touch), i feel like it s pus . he was diagnosed for it few months back and the doc confirmed after some tests that it s a lymph node enlargement from BCG vaccine reaction. But at that time it was not red and now it s has become red and those white pus patches.....not sure what to do....all sorts of things are scaring me. I thinks it s little painful for him or just uncomfortable not sure as he hasn t started speaking in real terms yet. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013