22 month old getting frequent ear infections. Grommets surgeries done. Concerned about the prolonged use of antibiotics

Hi my daughter is 22 months and is constantly having ear infections - otitis media . She has even had 2 gromments surgeries in 6 months. She is constantly on antibiotics . We are now concerned about the prolonged dosage of antibiotics and were looking at ayurvedic options. A friend of mine recommended Septilin produced by Himalaya. I was wondering whether that will be helpful to her situation and should start her on that.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013