22 month old child, skin rashes on face, neck. History of eczema, egg allergy. Treatment?

I ve a 22 month old daughter. She has eczyma and egg allergy . We apply Vaseline 3-4 times a day and We keep her away from eggs . I saw a red rash on her face. The rash is flat and no bumps before dropping her at day care today morning. Just got a call saying that rash keeps moving to different places on face and neck . Eventhough care-taker is applying vaseline, it is not moving. Any idea what it could be ?
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012