21yrs old female suffering from red, itchy, rough labia majora. how to treat it ?

Im 21yrs old, 230lbs, and 6ft tall. I have never really had any medical problems except for mild- moderate migraines so when this occured it got me worrying. I ve been on my period for the past 3 days, and on the second day I noticed that my labia majora was red and itchy and it feels rough. I just got over a bladder infection and took medication for it. So when I urinate pain isn t a problem or symptom I have and I don t seem to have an abnormal discharge(but I can t really tell because I ve been on my period). When I have underwear on is when it s the itchiest and most uncomfortable, I assume because I sweat a lot and it s moist and when I don t have any on and I m just laying here it doesn t hurt, doesn t itch and doesn t have moistur on it. There seem to be little red bumps all around where your lips and the top make that U shape. I have been diagnosed with hpv and just found out I have mild dysplasia( not sure if I m spellin that right) I am having a chryo procedure done this month to get it taken care of. I don t know it the hpv has anything to do with it or not. Can you please give me some answers and maybe some ideas on how to treat it. This has been going on for a few days and in public I of corse can t just scratch so it is embarrassing to deal with.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011