21years old female gets frequently stomach pains during pregnancy. is it something i have to be concerned about ?

hi how are you? My name is 21years old and have had 2 pregnancies already and currently in pregnancy now i m about 17weeks now and well my concern is i have been having stomach pains and its very frequently perhaps 4days a week and they sometimes last for more than 2hours. it worries me because the lasts pregnancies i haven t had that kind of pain only once in my 1st pregnancy but it went away soon plus i was already29weeks. and so my question is if its normal or is it something i have to be concerned about?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011