21st week scan shows baby below 10% with low lying placenta. Does the baby have IUGR ?

I had been for my 21th week scan and they told me my baby is below 10% percentile and will be a small baby. Baby weighed 327 grams and they say its way below the normal 360 to 400 gms for 21 weeks gestation. I also have low lying placenta with is 1.3 cm away and have been on thyroid tablets 50 mg from past 2 months (Earlier TSH was 4.4 and now its 2.2). Does my baby has IUGR? Will this pose problem as he/she grows up as an adult?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012