21 yr old, highly moody, have constant headaches and tiredness, sleep 13 hrs. What's wrong ?

I m a 21 year old female. In the last 3 months I have been so moody and snappy with everyone around me, I can t control it & I can t help it no matter how hard u try. Iv been very emotional too. I use to have lots if energy and regularly went to the gym and coped fine having 6 hours sleep a night. Now I have constant headaches and tiredness, I sleep 13 hours a night and struggle so hard to stay awake! What us wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012