21 years old, want to increase height. Is there any injection or medicine for growth?

Hello my Hon ble Sir, I am Imrose age 21 from Dhaka,Bangladesh.My height is 5 feet 5 inches at present.I want to increase my height minimum 3 inches more.Would You please suggest me that how can I increase my height ? and is there any medicin or injection in Bangladesh ? I will be ever greatful to you if You suggest me about my problem?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012

There are no such injections to be given in normal person.You can try exercises, but height is again dependent on many factors and most of these are genetic. At age of 21 years most growth has already taken place, so there is nothing much that can help.