21 years of age wisdom teeth coming through,severe pain all throughout mouth,issues in eating as well as drinking.What are the findings and required treatment?

Hi, my name is Cassandra, I'm 21 years of age and my wisdom teeth are just coming through. For the past day I have experienced severe pain all throughout my mouth and can barely open it due to the pain. I have issues eating as well as drinking. The pain carries down the right side of my throat and has just been this continuous pain yesterday, worsening today.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013