21 year old with urticaria. Not able to eat. Could it be due to antibiotics? On telfast, xyzal and gupisone

Hi,I am 21 year old. I have Urticaria . I had it a year ago. Now I am having again. 3 days i didnt eat anthg,i was just drinking water only. But it didn t go. I assume that the cause is antibiotics or bruffen,which i took a week before Urticaria appeared. Help me plz. I am taking Telfast and Xyzal and today i started to take Gupisone 20. But i still have hives all over my body. Can u advise me what to do?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013