21 year old with severe back ache. Taking excessive pain killers. Shadow in the spine. What is the diagnosis?

my nephew is 21years old...he was having back ache for 2-3years increased so much thAt he was taking 2-3 pain killers in a day...mri relult showed some shadow around spine was conducted in delhi hospital...biopsy result shws no tubesculosis and no tumor....but tissue growth is there and doctors have taken out 50-60.,% of tissues..patient is relieved but no clear diagnosis could be done...problem might reoccur doctors have to say...what is your opinion
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013