21 year old with pain in the chest. Ultrasound showing a slightly inflamed spleen, high blood pressure. hat is causing these symptoms?

my 21 yr old son....very healthy and active woke up in the middle of the night thinking he was having a heart attack . He had an ultra sound done and the only thing that showed was a slightly inflamed spleen . He also had blood work done. this was 4 days ago, he still has a dull ache in his chest. blood work all looked normal. blood pressure slightly elevated. He had his teeth cleaned 2 weeks ago and he also lifts weights on a regular basis any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013