21 year old with difficulty in breathing, chest pain, palpitations and vomiting. Whom should I consult?

Hello Doctor my name is Asra and I am 21 years old I have difficulthy in breathing and slight chest pain , i have been vomiting for the past 7 years now. I have checked my whole body and there seems to be no problem at all. Buht later on i started getting these chest pains and shortness in breath plus my heArt beats too fast and i get tired too fast. Which kind of a doctor should i consult? Wen I was little (age 1,2) my mum told that i had problem in breathing. Soo sometimes when i eat food i hav to roam around because i cannot breath properly. It stopped and after 12 years again this started. Sometimes i hav to breath from my mouth. It happens once in a year and now its worse. Please help me. ThankYou
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013