21 year old with baldness. Is rogaine, minoxidil and propecia effective? Any side effects?

Hi Doctor, My self parth my age is 21 i suffering from male pattern balledness (Androgenic alopecia), i notice that from last one and half year. please suggest me which treatment i go with alopathy or homeopathy . I found that there is alopathy medicines for that Finasteride, Rogaine, Minoxidil and Propecia . but there are some side effects of this so tell sollution without any side effects treatment. And what is the cost of treatment pllzzz
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013