21 year old suffering from IBS. Taking loperamide and domperidone for nausea, bloating and loose stools. Cure?

I have IBS . It s either one extreme to the other - The last two weeks I ve had very soft stools so have been taking loperamide , but when that wears off I still have soft stools. I also take domperidone 10mg on a daily basis to stop feeling nauseous and bloated. It s ruining my day to say life and I feel like I can t live my life to the full anymore. I m a 21 year old female and it s making me so depressed.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012