21 year old overweight with high blood pressure. Have panic attacks. What care should be taken?

hi i am 21 years old and about 2 week ago i had a high blood pressure and was under a panic attack alll of a sudden i went to the hospital and they treated me with a pain killer injection and some sleeping pills .... at that time they told me that i was due to the gass that my bp shot 147/90 i am over weight about 109kg to be precises and now i walk every day but when ever i think about my condition i feel scared and suddenly am under a panick attack plz help me wat should i dooo.... i also smoked alot and its been two week that i havent smokeed ......
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013