21 year old having heart attack symptoms. Palpitations, chest tightness and shoulder and chest pain. Chest x-ray normal

Hi I am a 21 year old male. I ve been having a lot of what I call heart attack symptoms because I don t know what else they will could relate to beside stress maybe. I had my first panic attack about four months ago and since then I have had the following symptoms...palpitations.. chest tightness... jaw pains ... shoulder back and chest pain ...warm sensation like warm water running down the upper left ribs... cramps and dull pain in upper left ribs... warm sensation in legs feet and hands... heartburn indigestion ... I find it hard to find the triggers for the symptoms..they come on after smoking sometimes after eating and other times out of no where... my question is could I have a heart problem or is this all from stress and anxiety... I had a stress test and echocardiogram about three weeks ago...when I had my panic attack they ran blood work and chest x ray all came back normal
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013