21 year old having PCOS. Changed birth control pill. Pain and cramping in the lower abdomen, heart burn, nausea and migraines. Medicine side effects?

Hi I m 21 and have pcos . I recently changed my birth control pill. I m experiencing a sharp pain on my lower left quadrant and cramping. Along side I have heartburn nausea , which may be from lack of sleep, and extreme migraines . Is there a possibility of it being something severe or is my body just reacting to my new pill
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. The composition of all the contraceptives are common
and equalent. Individual components can have gastric irritant property hence all these side effects.
dont worry ask your doctor to change the drug. if he insist it to be used you can use drugs to prevent
gastric irritation under the supervison of your doctor.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations to combat gastric irritation. avoid taking spices
chillies junk foods and oily foods. Take more of green leafy vegetables pulses sprouts milk fruits
and juices to help recovery. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.