21 year old feeling dizzy and weak. Have smoking addiction. Family history of hypoglycemia. Should I be worried?

Hi there, I m a 21 year old female, hypoglycemia runs in my family and I was also wondering why do I feel dizzy and weak and almost feel like I m drunk after smoking , and even when I wake up in the morning or just after i sit up. It has gotten in the way of my firefighting before; I almost fainted while on call. Are they side effects from hypoclycemia, smoking, or a combination of both
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012