21 year old diagnosed with arthritis in hip. Scar tissue from an accident made hip stiff. Prescribed with Tramadol and Diclofenac. Any other treatment?

Hi, I m 21 and have recently been diagnosed with arthritis in my left hip. My doctor has told me that it was caused by being hit by a car when i was 13. I also have scar tissue from my accident which has wrapped itself around my hip bone making it stiff and become extremely difficult to move this also cause my ligaments in my hip to sprain often. i have been prescribed tramadol and diclofenac but it doesnt seem to take much of the pain away, could you give me some suggestions on what i can do/what can be done to help me?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012