21 weeks pregnant, scan showed unborn baby with fluid in stomach. Is this common?

Hello, I am 21 weeks pregnant and received a phone call yesterday that my unborn baby has some fluid in his stomach . She said it could be just that the baby took a big gulp of fluid and that s what she saw. This morning, when I spoke to the nurse I asked if she had seen many women come in and have fluid in one scan and then not the next time. The nurse stated that she hadn t actually seen this before. I ve googled what it could possibly be and it sounds like it could be an awful condition for the baby to have. Do you know if this is a very common condition to have and if so, is it correctable?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013