21 weeks pregnant, have severe lower back pains, vomiting, do not feel fetal movements. What should be done?

Hey I am 21 weeks pregnant I had severe lower right back pains all through the night as well as vomiting . I felt the baby ,move throughtout the night but not at all this mornign. I tried to keep drinking throughout the night but when I drank it made me sick. I used an ice pack on my back as i read online that that would help. It eased the pain enough for me to sleep for a few hours, but it still hurts. I haven t vomited for about 10 hours, but still feel nausus. I have had problems with kidney and water infections in the past but not for a good few years now. I dont think it has anything to do with the baby but im now worried as i havent felt him move for a long time and he is normally very active. I m not sure what to do thanks cjw88
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013