21 weeks pregnant, coughing out phlegm post eating

I am 21 weeks pregnant and have been coughing up phlegm after almost every meal. What s going on and what can I do to stop it.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Hi Kimba, welcome to H.C.M.Forum. cough is a symptom warning you to take care of your health,by treating the underlying infection. you should use pregnancy catagiry anti biotics means cefalosporin group, and antitussives,and if eosinfelia is present D.E.C should be used under the supervision of a doctor.avoid taking fruits and juices, sweats and cool drinks including ice water till you get relieved of the cough.thank you.