21/2 year old not able to chew the food and tend to vomit after feeding

21/2 year old not able to chew the food and tend to vomit after feeding right rom birth sir, my son is tend to vomit right from the birth after feeding.. he is now 21/2 year. still he tends to vomit during or after feeding.. he doesnot know to chew the food. he drinks the milk as a whole and vomits immediately. so we came through the site and suspected to be a acid reflux and showed to a gastro Dr. in India. he suggested domstal suspension thrice a day and neopeptine syrup thrice a day. please do comment on this
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011