20yr old, gay. Having red lumps, occassional itchiness on the inside of the meatus of urethra. STD?

Hello, I am a young man, 20 years old, gay and sexually active. The only partner I have had unprotected sex with gets tested regularly for STDs and comes out negative as far as I know. He does have herpes labialis . My last test for all STDs was about 4 months ago and came out neg as well. This monday I noticed an itch at the meatus of my urethra . It was also a bit red. A closer look showed two small, red bumps just on the inside edge of my meatus, right next to each other. They don t seem to be growing (I think), they don t hurt to the touch and urinating/ejaculating is no problem. There s no discharge. By now the redness of my urethra has become less and the itch only returns every so often. The red lumps have stayed though. Last times I have had unprotected sex (with the tested person) were Friday and Sunday, I haven t ever had this before. I ve looked up on things like HPV strains and other STDs, and on a possible inflammation of Littre glands, even normal skin tags (however weird that would be in the urethra), but I honestly have no idea what this could be.. I would be glad if you could provide an answer, though if not, I ll definitely go see someone personally this weekend. Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013