20month head injury, vomiting Are the vomits related to the fall? Could it concussion if he has only one of the symptoms-- vomiting?

Hi Drs, My 20months old son fell head-on from a sofa 3days ago just minutes after dinner when I stepped out into the kitchen so I didn t see how he fell. He vomited right away. But he resumed normal activity within minutes. And at night slept through the night. But the next day he throw up after his evening nap. His pediatrician was not available so I took him to see another doctor who examined him and said all his vitals are normal, except the vomiting all other signs were normal. He said the fall could have shaken his brain, minor concussion. He recommended de-vomit 3/daily and reduced his fliud intake (he drinks a lot so this was had for him). After giving the medication, he was very restless and barely slept through the night. So next afternoon (3rd after the fall) I took him to his pediatrician. He examined him and again all signs were normal. He resumed him back on his normal fluid intake and off the medication. Unfortunately at 3am today (4th day) after he took his milk in between his sleeping time, he vomited again. NOW I M VERY CONCERNED!!!!!. Are the vomits related to the fall? Could it concussion if he has only one of the symptoms-- vomiting? His pediatrician does not ecommend a CT scan for him. Do I insist, though I am concerned of exposing him to the effects? All possible advise is appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011