20 year old with lower back pains and burning. Feeling lightheaded and fainting. Suggestions?

My name is Joey. I'm 20 years old. Ive been havein lower back pains for awhile now it feels like my kidneys because of the area the pains are in and it feels like a burning feeling and sometimes hurts and makes me feel ill and sick like today it happen first time for little while but it hurt I felt kinda sick and then i got light headed and pale to the face and like blacked out for a sec and just felt weird it was strange i dont know what it is
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013