20 year old using eptoin. Suffer from seizures. Have memory loss, shivering of hands and anxiety. Side effects?

hi i am sathish of age 20 yerars i have been using eptoin 100mg 3 pills twice a day.i had a seizure one time 2 years ago since my birth.i consulted the neurologist he advised me to take eptoin 100mg 2 pills twice a day.so far i don't get a seizure again but doctor advised that take it for one more year.But from few months i am getting the side effects of it like memory loss,shivering in hands when i became anxiety,lots of fear to do one task even i know about that work efficiantly,slur in speech.increasing gum size,imbalance in walking and even hair loss too
so what can i do now whether i stop using eptoin or not and give me precautions to avoid those side effects if any
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013