20 year old underweight male having cloudy urine. Taking vynanse for ADHD. On iron supplements and multivitamin tablets. Is that the reason for cloudy urine?

for the last few months now ive been having moderately cloudy urine. i am a male age 20 who falls on the underweight to average category based on bmi . im taking vyvanse daily (30mg once a day) for my treatment of adhd . my diet is fairly normal except for that i am a vegetarian and therefor i take iron supplements and a multivitamin pill. what can be the cause of this cloudy urine? is it any of the listed medications and supplements i take? i get the cloudy urine even on my off days from vyvanse. could i be dehydrated. i do not drink enough regularly but on days when i do try to drink exceptonally more i still have the cloudy urine. aside from the cloudy texture i have no pain or any other noticeable symptoms
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012