20 year old, male, have discharge on squeezing nipples. Tests show high prolactin. Recommendations?

Hi Doctor, I recently saw an endocrinologist to get blood-work due to feeling like I have breasts and being depressed and the work came back fairly normal. Testosterone was in the 500s and prolactic was slightly high between 15 and 16. I have some discharge when I squeeze my nipples, and feel like I have gyno/ puffy nipples. I was wondering what you recommend me doing, as my doctor said I was fine. I am a 20 year old 5 7 150 male.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012