20 year old, increased weight, hypospermia, injected testosterone enanthate. Any recommendations?

Hi !!! I am 20 years old, I have 80 kg and I m 178 cm tall. I went to the gym for two last years, i have healthy diet ,rich in protein , but also in all other nutrients. A year ago I did an analysis of sex hormones and the results were good estradiol 37 pmol/L and testosterone 22.6 nmol/L ( 650 ng/nl ). Now(a year later) I did the analysis again, and the results were bad ,for my age ,in my opinion. Estradiol 82 pmol/L Testosterone and 10.97 nmol/L. I was also diagnosed with Hipospermia. I gained some fat around the stomach, and I think the reason for that are hormones. The problem is that my doctor says it s normal value, and do not think I need therapy . I think that the lowering of estrogen could help me to increase testosterone, but do not know how to accomplish that. And I have to mention the possible causes of this problem: At the beginning of this year I have injected 1100 mg testosterone enanthate : 350mg in first week, 250mg in the second and 500mg in third week. What do you recommend me to do.?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012