20 year old having shortness of breath while eating. Chances of heart failure or cancer?

he my name is Samantha Gilligan i am 20 years old and about 5 ft 4-5 inch s. I am writing because i am concerned about my health, i have been not feeling like i want to eat recently and had short of breathe when i do eat so its hard. I have also started to have shortage of breathe not only when i eat but through the day. I have been looking up reasons on the Internet to why i could have this happen to me and very concerned about the causes such as heart failure , heart cancer, lung cancer and other reasons i am very scared but don t know what to do as i have been the docs in the past about this and all they say is nothing is wrong. I am scared that i might have a serious condition that is unnoticeable to them and could really harm my body as time passes. Please if any of you could help i would be so grateful. Thank you for your time samantha
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012