20 year old having microcephaly. Suffering from pneumonia. Low hemoglobin levels. On wysolone, doxycyclin and asthalin. Further treatment?

my son is 20 yrs old with mental and growth retaration having microcephaly . since last 1 month he has been suffering from pneumonia and his haemoglobin is 6, rbc count is 2.5/million wbc is 3500, esr 1st hr is 120 with respiratory distresshe had been on antibiotics as azithromycin 500 for 6 days moxifloxacin 400 for 10days with ceftum 500 for 13days along with wysolone 40 mg stat for 3days and then dose is lowered.tillnow he is getting doxycyclin 100 still his fever and distress is there.he is on asthalin,mucomix and foratek nebulization and inhailer seroflow. what medicine can i give him? pl advise
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012