20 year old having dizziness, cold sweats, breathing difficulty. Is it a migraine episode? Had mitral valve prolapse and palpitations in the past

20 years old, female, 150lbs, 5 4in. It s happened about 7 times already and started a couple of yers ago, I start having cold sweats, become extremely dizzy and weak. My breathing becomes a bit labored, and I get extremely pale and very cold. The brightness in my vision also somewhat exaggerates the brightness, like everything that has light is just turned up like the sun. The doctor in my university infirmary says it may be some kind of Migraine episode, but tests would be preferable to be sure. If it matters, I ve been diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse about 5 years ago. I get palpitations every now and then, but none during the attacks describes above.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012