20 year old having chest pain, headache, dizziness and nausea. Abnormal heart murmur. Pericarditis?

Hi . I am a 20 yr. old female on Birth Control and I was just in the ER for serve chest pain , headache , dizziness , and nausea . My first doctor was convinced I was experiencing Pericarditis and then after shift change the second doctor told me all I had was a heart murmur which I have never heard of before. Also one of my cardiac enzyme tests came back at 575 they said . My chest pain has gotten worse since I left the hospital and I m not quite sure if I should go back or not .
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012