20 year old having blurred vision, palpitations, bloating and fatigue. Reason?

i m 20 years old......since 2 years i m not feeling well...sometimes i think it s gas problem...feeling weak, blurred vision , rise in heart beat or feeling beating in my stomach bloating frequent stomach upset i also usually feel fullness in my ears and feel like i m going to faint....lightheaded sometimes i m alright but when i get these symptoms i feel uncomfortable cant go out can t do anything it s really affecting me:(
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012