20 year old, have recurring thoughts of devils due to fear during childhood. History of depression. How to overcome this?

hi.. i m 20 yrs 2010 i gone through depression about 6 months period.but aftersometime those thoughts vanished away.and from last 1 week i am facing the same condition.and in these past 2 years sometimes i feared that may be that thoughts apper again.but finally in aug 2012 they came again.these thoughts are of devils because in childhood i was very scared and that fear remains in my mind
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012