20 weeks first pregnancy. Can I ask a to doctor explain my TIFFA scan report's meaning ?

Hi iam AAAA .i was 25 years old. my height is 4.8 weight is 59kgs.I am 20 weeks pregnant This is my first pragency after 1 1/2 year of my marriage.I had a TIFFA scan , following are the details for the repot (Real time Ultrasonography of the Gravid Uterus performed) Single fetus in cephalic lie. Placenta:Upper and lower parts anterior,Gr--0 to 1. Amniotic fluid is adequate [A F I -14.6] Fetal Measurements: BPD=54mm 22 weeks 3 days HC/AC=1.18 FL=38mm 22 weeks FL/AC=22.0 HC=203mm 22 weeks 3 days FL/MPD=70.0 AC=172mm 22 weeks 1 day Ges age?:22 weeks 2 days [range+/-1 week]Edd=13/02/13 Fetal heart pulsation---151b/min. Fetal weight is 479gms. Fetal tone&movements are normal. TIFFA scan: Featal head& spine appears normal. Fetal heart appers normal. Fetmal Stomach,kidneys and UB-normal. No obvious lethal strucural congenital anomalies . Conclusion: U S findings are suggestive of Single live fetus of gestatio0n age 22 weeks 2 days. iam little bit worried about my baby can pls tell me the what r the repots meaning and the chance of normal delivary any instructions please.i conslute my doctor but iam not satisfied with her response.i want to know how is my baby?pls help me.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012