20 months old, weight loss, high fever. On good diet, fairly active. Medication needed to gain weight?

my daughter is 20 months old her ht is 77 cms and weight is 8 kgs .earlier it was 8.5 kgs about 15 days ago. she lost weight coz of high fever n crying at school. im worried about her weight she should be 10 kgs by now but she is only 8kgs .she is active has good diet but weight is a concern should i give some medicine or pedisure or something else or its normal 4 some babies to not gain weight plz help suggest me something i m really worried
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012