20 months old suffering with high fever, cough, prescribed crocin, but fever's back after 4 hrs. Is it dengue ?

hi, my 20 months old child is suffering with high fever which is on and off for the past 2 days (once i give crocin , the fever settles down and then comes back after abt 4-5 hours). He has bad cough also for which he has adviced nebulization ( duolin ) 3 times a day (1.2 ml). I am worried if he might have dengue . Doctor has asked us to wait for 4 days befroe further investigation. He seems to have vommitting sensation too.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012