20 months old suffering from fever, passing loose stools. Prescribed P-250, Levocetrizine. Will it subside ?

Hello doctor. My daugther is 20 months old and is suffering from fever for 4 days. She also has some cold . Since yesterday, she started passing loose stools . Doctor had reviewed and suggested viral infection that should subside within three days. Prescription was for P-250 and Levocetrizine syrup. The fever has subsided but still hovers around 100 deg F. Now I am worried if this is diahrea or will this subside ?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013