20 months old, has high fever, hard stools. Should I take him to pediatrician ?

Just trying to figure out if I should take my son in to see his pediatrician or wait a bit....he s 20 months old, healthy, but has had a fever of 102 since Sunday afternoon (down to 100.5-101.5 with motrin every 6-8 hrs). He s otherwise acting pretty normal, just a bit fussy and clingy. No diarrhea , vomiting , or refusing food/fluids. Yesterday his stools were a bit harder than normal (he takes 1tsp Miralax every morning) and slightly grayish.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012