20 months baby, fever. Normal blood, urine tests. Taking antibiotic. Typhoid?

Hi my 20 months old girl baby is having fever for 4 days. The blood culture and urine routine test results are normaL. Doctor has prescribed Taxim-o (5ML TWICE A DAY) and Crocin 6ml every 6 hours and if high fever above 101 degree fahrenheit, suggested to give meftal(5ml every 8 hours). I have started antibiotic from yesterday night, baby had fever today morning with 100.2 F and again afternoon 2.30 pm had temperature of 97.8 F. Please suggest me if baby could have typhoid or not.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013