2 yrs old passed watery stools, vomited twice. Gave Domstal, Nor-metrogyl. Reasons and remedies ?

Sir, My Son 2yrs old,first on sunday started with white color normal motion.then from monday onwards he started passing watery loose motion once daily(4days) he had temperature on monday & no fever .he also vomitted twice yesterday.i gave him domstal syp 3ml,started Nor- metrogyl from sunday itself.will it bring any complication?will it take time to get cured?please let me know the reason & remedies&precausions? Thank you sir
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013