2 yrs old having fever, giving Paracetamol syrup every 6 hrs. Still having temperature. What to do ?

Hello Doctor,My daughter is 2 years old and she is having fever since yesterday.Am giving Paracetamol syrup once in every 6 hours.once I give medicine within one hour fewer is coming down.But after 4 hours again temperature is increasing.It been 24 hours but still she has fewer.What should I do?Should I continue with paracetamol or should I start an antibiotic?If I have to give antibiotic, which antibiotic I should give? No cough no sneezing , what to do
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012