2 yrs 10 months old has fever, prescribed Novamox, Dolopar, still fever stays. How long to be normal ?

My Daughter is 2 years 10 months old. Fever started 3 weeks back.Docter had prescribed Novamox-250 and Dolopar-250 for the first five days and continued the same dose for additional 5 more days.Since the temperature was not reducing evenafter 10days,it was prescribed to take Taxim and Dolopar-250 for seven days.Now the temperature is 97-97.6F.We could feel the temperature on Forehead sometimes.Pls let us know how long does it take for the temperature on forehead to come to normal.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012