2 yr old started with Croup, advised liquid steroid, no fevers, sleeping all time. Worried ?

My two year old started with Croup on Sunday but had no fever, by Monday early day he wouldn t eat and barely drank anything. I took him back to the doctor on Teusday and they said it was a cold which was flaring up his Asthma and gave him a liquid steriod and told me to continue his breathing treatments every four hours. He doesn t have a fever but since yesterday afternoon all he is doing is sleeping all the time. Should I take him back to his doctor ?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013