2 yr old has fever and congestion, advised cepodem, levolin, p125, not reducing. Suggestions ?

Hello Dr. My niece age 2 yrs approx. is having fever and congestion since last 3 days..yesterday visited a Doctor who advised cepodem, levolin and p 125..he recommended p125 on SOS basis..started medicine since yesterday but temperature is not coming at normal is remaining in between 98.5-100 degree...Given 1 dose of 5 ml of p125 last night only...Request you to advise on the action we are supposed to take. she is not ready to eat anything. pls. suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012